Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Weird day

This morning I was not feeling good at all. I dont know if it was because of the trigger shot-Ovirdrel I took last night or what. But I was bloated, tired and my head hurt. Too many hormones! We are having cold weather down here in Houston and they are expecting another freeze. This is not helpful when I need to get onto the freeway tomorrow to get to the doc at 9 am. I am feeling ok right now, I am sooooo anxious and nervous and ready. I just want this to be it and no more shots and no more IUIs. Please shoot us some prayers that all goes well and we get to our appt on time and we get knocked up! :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you. Hopefully the weather improves so your drive over is not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God was looking out for us, because it went smoothly, well at least getting there. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete