Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AF showed

So AF decided to make her debut on Monday morning bright and early at 5 am. I was on day 12 post IUI. I didn’t even get to two weeks. Needless to say I was devastated and still am. I cried the ugly cry all day, well for the most of the day yesterday. I had to work so I had to turn it off sometimes. Thank God I have such a wonderful boss and co-workers that have been so supportive throughout all of this.
So on to the next cycle. Here we go numero dos! Yeah I wish I felt that happy about it. When I went into the doctor's office today for my ultra sound and blood work I became so bitter. And that made me really sad, almost two weeks ago I was here and I was soooo happy and hopeful. That is all gone now. I am trying to muster up my happy again but it is far away. So I am just trying to go through the motions and stay distracted. I now wait for the nurse to call me tomorrow with our dosage of injections and we begin again. Adios for now.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm so sorry!!!!!!!! I know that ugly cry all to well. You just gotta let it out, huh? I was holding onto hope and would sign onto Blogger hoping for a new post...a BFP post. :( Well, it just means your journey isn't done YET. Your day will come...today is just not it. But, today you are learning something about yourself. You might be feeling too much pain to see it, but in hindsight, you'll look back and think "I got through that and I'm stronger and better for it!" Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really sorry to hear that. I hope that you won't have to cry the ugly cry again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. I appreciate yall so much. I am getting better emotionally. Its hard when you are alone and your mind wanders and that is when I get sad. But I have to keep praying and being thankful that I at least get to try again. We will get pregnant and have our baby or babies somehow. :)

    ReplyDelete