Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

One day post IUI

Good afternoon blogger family! I went to bed with some cramping and discomfort but today is getting better. I still have some pain on the left side of my abdomen but I am ok. Allergies as always are bad and I am listening to the “what you can take while you are pregnant list” and staying away from any meds I am not sure of. So all I can take for a sore throat are Halls. And I hate cough drops. But I will do whatever I need to do to help this eggy implant and stay put.
I also have been trying to accept the fact that this may not happen and that we will have to do more cycles. I am ok with that. But of course I am hoping for the best. I have this wonderful book my best friend gave me for Valentines it is called Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. It is a book full of wonderful daily devotions for everyday of the year. I love it so much and here is why. Every time I open it up I feel that God is speaking to me through his words. It’s so encouraging. Here is one that is very inspiring:
“I am able to do far beyond all that you ask or imagine. Come to Me with positive expectations, knowing that there is no limit to what I can accomplish. Ask My spirit to control your mind, so that you can think great thoughts of Me. Do not be discouraged by the fact that many of your prayers are yet unanswered. Time is a trainer, teaching you to wait upon Me, to trust Me in the dark. The more extreme your circumstances, the more likely you are to see My Power and Glory at work in the situation. Instead of letting difficulties draw you into worrying, try to review them as setting the scene for My glorious intervention. Keep your eyes and your mind wide open to all that I am doing in your life.” Ephesians 3:20-21; Romans 8:6, Isaiah 40:30-31; Revelation 5:13


Those combined scriptures are just what I have needed. My sister and I have been totally mis-communicating lately. And it is so hurtful because I really want her to be supportive for me. She didn’t even call me yesterday after the IUI. She just responded to my text message. Only saying “Could that have been the problem all along?” This was referring to my backwards cervix/uterus. I said well maybe but they cannot confirm that. She just responded “Ok”. So it’s hurtful and I need my only sister to be there for me and act like she cares. We are honestly night and day but I still need her. But she is not that type of person and she is into her own husband and two daughters. Seriously she won’t even come out to my house or my moms because she is always too busy with “her family”. So anyway I am praying for strength and trying to be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment