Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

8 days post IUI

Today I seriously wanted to rip my head off and others around me. I seriouly had no reason to be this way but I just felt so annoyed by everything and everyone. I had to go into the bathroom and pray to God to help me, I was that frustrated.
My boobies are still sore, but maybe not as much as a few days ago. No more cramping or bloating. Odd dreams and very hormonal. Next week is when I get to take a HPT. I am trying to not think about it. LOL yeah....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a rough day. Those are definitely not far and few between during the two week wait, especially the two week wait after infertility treatment. I'm really rooting for you guys!!! I can't wait to read about your BFP next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Bobbi, I hope there is a BFP. I appreciate your kind words. You guys are in my prayers as well.

    ReplyDelete