Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

9 and 10 days post IUI

Yesterday and today I am nauseated. It started yesterday morning when I got up and then still today. I am not getting too excited or leaning too much towards possibly being pregnant. I work in a clinic in an elementary school so I get exposed to everything. I am on day 10 post IUI. I am not drinking caffeine right now because I am trying to give myself every chance of pregnancy. Kayee I now understand why you never felt like getting onto your blog when you were newly pregnant. I am by no means for sure of anything but as of right now I feel tired and nauseated.
This is the strangest place I have ever been in my life. As I sit here my sense of smell is super strong. I honestly hate to have symptoms in a way because then you want to jump to conclusions. So today I am doing what makes me happy. I am trying to stay peaceful and just relaxed. Anyway I don’t have much more to say other then ttyl!

No comments:

Post a Comment