Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

7 days post IUI

As I walked my dogs yesterday I began praying to God for a sign. I asked God if he could tell me if I was pregnant or not. I am now 7 days post IUI and yesterday I thought I would take a pregnancy test….stupid I know. And of course it was negative which planted another seed of doubt. UGH!!!
Last night I dreamt that I was stuffing two Dalmatian puppies into another Dalmatian toy, my family loves Dalmatians and we have three in our family. So I don’t know if that was a sign from God, a mommy Dalmatian with two baby Dalmatians in her tummy? Another UGH! I just want to know if this worked or not. I told myself I would not become obsessive; I would not look at every single forum out there and see what happened to other women who have gone through IUI. I know this already, I am not them I may not have the same things they did. So here I am obsessing…..

2 comments: