Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Twins!

So you read it right, we are having twins!!! They are fraternal and the baby A is measuring at 6 weeks and two days today we could'nt find the heartbeat on that one yet. And baby B is measuring 6 weeks and 1 day today and after much prodding no thanks to my large ovaries we got to see and hear the heartbeat on that one. So we are very happy and I am just praying now that baby A has a heartbeat by next Thursday. We go back in at 3pm then. Please send some prayers our way that we get our two little angels. Soooooo excited!!!!
Love to all!

7 comments:

  1. Whoa! Twinsies! How fun will that be for you! :) I'll be praying the heartbeat on the one baby is heart at next week's appointment. I know that's probably discourage for you, but you're only 6 weeks, so that's normal. Congrats! Celebrate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Bobbi! Praying for you too! I am working on shifting my thoughts to happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Twins!!! How exciting!!!! I'm crossing my fingers that Baby A's heart is pounding away next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo!!!! Congratulations!!! Welcome to the twins club!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is great news to hear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much guys!!! Fingers crossed this all works out. :)

    ReplyDelete