Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

6 weeks on Tuesday

I will be 6 weeks on Tuesday and we are going in for our first ultra-sound at 3pm. I am excited and I hope all is well inside here. I feel pretty crappy today. Allergies are bad, head hurts, tummy is not happy. I dont like eating much, I crave salty and comfort food. I have lost a bit of weight which I need to loose anyway. The first trimester is going to be hard, I am tired and food is tricky. My emotions are always on the surface and work is hard. My co-worker is so bossy and I just want to be left alone. I have tried to do some organizing but I give up. I just feel pooped. Anyway I am off to watch Oprah. Ta Ta!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, can't wait to hear the results of your ultrasound. Sorry you are feeling sickly. But it does get better :)

    ReplyDelete