Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Sick, sick, and more sick

So I stayed home today from work. I have not been feeling well all weekend. I threw up last night and felt a bit better. But I constanly feel like I need to go the bathroom. And not to pee. So that is sucking badly. I keep burping then I feel like throwing up. So yeah I just stayed home and I am have been in my pjs all day.
I did do homework but all I can stomach is saltines and sprite. I tried chicken broth but that didnt go so well.
So anyway I wanted to get yalls thoughts to make sure I am not crazy. So since we found out we might be having twins I am feeling a little anxious and nervous. I am feeling scared to have twins. There are so many changes that are coming our way and I cant do anything about them so it makes me feel scared. Am I crazy? I know having these hormones in my body doesnt help either. But I just feel so anxious that there might be twins. I am happy please dont get me wrong, it took a while to get here. But I am just overwhelmed I guess. Please tell me other people feel or felt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment