Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

4 weeks and one day!

So since I am an IUI patient I had blood work twice this week. My first day was on Tuesday, HCG was 275. This is good. Then we went back into the doc's office today. My HCG is now at 577. Really good!!! I am very excited but I am also getting much more anxious than I thought I ever would. I go back in on the 29th for our 6 week ultra-sound. I just pray now that there is a normal little skittle there or two ;). My DH doesn't agree with me on wanting two skittles, but hey I will take whatever God wants to give us.

I have seven to eight months left of school and I will graduate. I did not do so well on this last class due to two IUI's back to back. So I might, just might scrap by, by the skin of my teeth with a D. But right now I don’t care; I just don’t want to fail. If I fail I have to pay $1000 bucks back which with a baby on the way we cannot afford to pay that, and that puts me at graduating not in November but in December. The skittle or skittles are due around the end of November. So I need to already be done with school. I am not sticking to the actual date which is November 28th. I know they can come early or late.

Anyway I am just praying to God for peace and lots of it. I just feel so anxious with the fact that there is no more fiddle farting around. I actually have to start thinking about names, and re-doing the future nursery. I am also thinking about insurance, cost of the hospital, and cost of just raising a baby. But my husband Jesus, yes his name is Jesus but he is Hispanic so you say it hey sus lol. He says "How do you eat an elephant?" I of course say "How?" He says "One bite at a time." Why in the heck do guys have to say things like that?! Just like it’s no big thang, things are so easy peasy. HA!

Ok I need to calm myself down. I feel sick I ran a fever last night. The highest it went was 100.1 which scared the crapola out of me. So we got Tylenol, I double checked to make sure I was allowed to have it. I took a cold shower, tears and all, than I saw that my temp was still going up and so I put ice packs under my arms and in my groin. Not comfortable when all you want to do is pee. But the Tylenol kicked in and the ice helped. I spoke to one of the nurses at my doc's office and she said as long as your fever stays below 100.5 we are ok. So I went to my regular doc after the blood work today and I was prescribed antibiotics, the safe kind (class b), I have a cold I guess and a UTI. Just lovely isn’t it? I still cannot eat what I want and I suspect things will only get worse. But hey maybe I will lose weight this way? Also I bought these Preggie Pops, they are supposed to help with morning sickness, the Ginger and Lavender ones are so good and they really ease my tummy. But there is a sour raspberry one that nearly made me throw up.They don't help for long but they do. I also bought some tea no caffeine which is helpful too. I got these two things from Babys-r-us. Which is another odd revalation for me, I get to shop at Babys-r-us now!!! That makes me happy. We are finally apart of the baby club! YES!

But it is all worth it for this much prayed for blessed pregnancy that I thought would never be. It’s so odd I wake up every morning and I remember “Hey I’m pregnant”, I am finally pregnant. Will this ever not be so surprising?! I don’t think so. So I was a good little student and I did my homework I still have two more things to do and I am trying to convince myself to do it now, because I know on Monday I will be super tired. I work in a school and we are off for Spring Break so I know going back to work, newly pregnant is going to kick my rump. So anyway I hope all is well for my friends here in cyber world. I am as always praying for each one of you in your journeys. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment