Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The day has finally come!!!!

Photobucket



Yep you guessed it, or maybe you didn't. So here it is....we are preggos!!! I took two clear blue easy pregnancys tests on Monday and they were both positive. I was so shocked that for a split second I didn't believe that the tests were from me. I know odd thoughts I know. I am still in shock and my DH is as well. I just never thought I would see a positive test.
I went into the doctor's office today for blood work. The nurse said "you are indeed pregnant" I was excited all over again. She said "your HCG levels look good at 275." I said "good now what is next?" She said "you come in on Thursday for more bloodwork, we want your levels to rise 66% and if they do we are doing well." Then in two weeks I go in for an ultra-sound. I am thrilled, I am just praying this little skittle or skittles stick. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers girls. I will keep ya'll updated.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah :) I am so happy for you. That is awesome news:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Congrats, girl!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy sh*t balls!!! SOOO freaking happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL LOL!!! Thanks girls!!! SO happy right now. Fighting a fever tho, so that's not too good but we are ok. Keep ya'll updated. :)

    ReplyDelete