Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Working out!

MM Working out Pictures, Images and Photos
So my mom and I finally signed up for the YMCA. We went last night for our first work out. We first started on the sitting down cycling things, not sure of the correct term. I was trying to be smart and "warm up", because I knew that if I injured myself on our first day at the gym I would have said auviour to working out dreams. So we went into our class, which was up a high flight of steps. Not so great for both of us that has bad knees. So we get up there and I am excited people! I am smiling and saying hi to women, in hope to create less tension for myself and for them. And I get a few women who reciprocate but others are just wigged out that they are fat and here at all. I am with ya sister! So my mom and I are giggling and trying to look like we know what we are doing. I told her lets stand in the back so that people cannot see my jiggling ass. Like it matter because later during the work out we have to do a Latin spin thing and you have to shake your hips and butt like you are really into this so my booty was on display for all to see. Ok, ok the class was called Zumba. It is a Latin dancing work out class. I should have known better. I just couldn’t stop looking at these women in front of us that could move their hips in odd ways. All I kept thinking that if I were intoxicated this would be soooo much easier. Or at least my hips would be looser. Anyway 55 minutes later we did it! I was sweating buckets and I was so proud of myself. I have dropped two pounds just this week. I am changing my eating habits. I need to lose at least 45 pounds. I am determined. Anyway still have baby on the brain. I had a dream that a girl I work with was pregnant again with twin boys. I was devastated. I am so nice aren’t I? Can’t it just be me for once God?! Okay I need to get productive I have clothes to fold. This is the only annoying thing to being off for the summer, having to do all the house chores. Oh well love sleeping in!

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I am trying to become obsessed with working out ... it's so easy to be obsessed with TTC why can't I be that way about working out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Girl, I have to be obsessed with something besides a baby.

    ReplyDelete