Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New lease on life.

Hey guys,
So I am feeling so happy and inspired now. We are back from our two week trip and I finally have the nerve to go ahead and do IUI. We are going to do one more Clomid run with timed intercourse in July and if that doesn't work I am going to get the money together and do Clomid with IUI. We are looking at around $650, so we can totally do that!!! I have finally gotten my hope back again. I know that this is going to happen now. I am feeling so positive again. I am back on my vitamns, eating better, and working out. It is really going to happen. I did have to cancel my Disney trip for Xmas with my family, but the DH and I think that having a bun in the oven is more important than Disney. I think we all agree with that. Till next time....

1 comment: