Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ok so anyway...

Sooooo how annoying are people that find out how old I am (26, 27 in July) look at my like I have magically become Medusa when I say how I want a baby. Look people, I wish I didnt want a baby, but I do. I wish I didnt have to go through all of this heartache, but I have. When I said well I will be done with school when I am 28, and so when I get a job and if I am not pregnant yet we will do IVF. A good friend of mine, God love her thought I was bonkers. She said I am 38 and just had a baby. I said there is nothing wrong with that, but I want to be a young mom, I dont want to be 40 and pregnant. No offense to anyone. I just want to be able to still be young when my kids are grown up. UGH!!! So annoying.

2 comments:

  1. I am 25 going to be 26 in July and people say the same thing. I feel the same way you do. I want to be a younger mom and I don't want to wait either. Baby Dust

    ReplyDelete