Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mondays


So I could not sleep at all last night. I usually have such a hard time falling asleep on Sundays anyway. I was reading through the 999 reasons to laugh at infertility and I laughed out loud at the one about people putting their ultrasound pics on facebook. Now I cant lie, I have a lot of family that live out of town who would love to see my pics. Not that I have any to show but I do understand that it hurts to see everyone else happy and when you aren't its hard to get through. Even seeing women I work with on there happy with there 3 month old babies. One is pregnant again and her son is not yet one. Shoot me please. :( Anyway I am back at work trying to forget my little dream. I was reading "A Little Pregnant" last night and this poor woman keeps getting pregnant and miscarrying. I cant even get pregnant. I don't know would I want to get pregnant and know that I can and then loose the baby? Who knows. I hate life sometimes. I just don't get why the egg and the little swimmer are missing each other this many times?!! Oh well TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment