Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Good Morning

Hello all!
I am having a better day today. I ended up leaving work an hour early yesterday due to a massive migraine that is still threatening me today. And my right hand that I have been ignoring has officially begun to be too painful and I am now wearing a brace. People at work think I have really injured myself, I feel silly that it is probably just from typing too much. So anywho, I am working on my social psychology class today, I have a paper due Monday and I need to be a responsible student. ;) So I am feeling better about the whole baby thing, But we are not near the fertile time so of course I do. This is when I feel my best, before hormones really start kicking me while I am down. I have been looking over the blogs I am following and I totally love seeing what other gals are doing with their baby journeys. I cant wait to blog about my pregnancy! Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment