Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Little Pregnant

Ok so I am reading a book called "A Little pregnant" , it is very good. I suggest it to anyone who has been TTC for a while. I know that my DH and are I are not trying right now, but I still want a baby so bad. I have an ache in my heart as I type this. It creeps up on me without me knowing I am feeling sad. So AF is almost gone and I of course go into the mode of wanting to try again. But I had to snap out of it and realize we are done for now. UGH! Pity party over here! But anywho I was looking over money today and I am getting so excited! We are going out of town next month for a road trip! We are leaving Houston on June 9th and driving to New Mexico staying the night there. Then the next day we are off the VEGAS!!! Staying one night in the Paris hotel, seeing Hoover Dam and The Grand Canyon. To think that a little baby could be growing inside my belly as I look at such amazing things. (Yeah right but its fun to daydream). After our one night we are off to Yosemite, two nights there, then to San Fran!! Four nights there then down to Malibu where my dad and step mom live. Four nights there and home we go! So I just need to chill about the money and remember that last June we went to NYC and we didn't even spend all of our money. I think we will do just fine on a road trip. Well that's that, I
am off to grocery shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment