Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Last night

So last night was not so much fun. It was pouring like crazy, thunder and lighting the whole nine yards. Well my husband convinces me to go to a play that his best friend wrote and directed which was showing down town. Now I live in Rosenberg and downtown Houston is about 45 mins or so away and in a storm?! Not fun! So I was in a funk alllll day yesterday since AF showed on Thursday morning. I was so tired of smiling and joking at work when all I wanted to do was cry and be left alone. But God said sorry girl time to push on. So I did my best. So when I got home and the hubby and I left we went to eat Olive Garden. Usually my fav. But tonight I feel somber and down. My husband keeps asking whats wrong, I told him and he of course feels bad. I said "look I'm sorry I just feel sad, I will be fine though." So of course I ordered chicken with broccoli my fav, and ate not even half. I was so tired and not in the mood. I looked outside at the dark night and the rain pouring down in sheets and all I wanted to do was go home get in my pjs, and go to bed. No such luck.
So we get to the play and we go in an sit down. It is a small playhouse and so the actors are very in your face. This play happened to be about one guy who is in a crazy house because his wife hanged herself while shew as pregnant with their first kid. WTF?!!! So needless to say I rather have gone to sleep then see this crap. The guy was good don't get me wrong, but what a bad topic. Oh well did my house cleaning today, its still crappy weather but my best girlfriend is coming over and I am going shopping. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment