Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Army wives

So I just love watching Army Wives on lifetime. Well one of the characters had a miscarriage, it was soo sad! And now on the next episode another one of the characters is pregnant. WTF?!! Anyway that's ok, I still love the show. So my hand is sooooo much better, meds are amazing. We are on the count down for our trip. June 9th cannot come soon enough. I am still dreaming of having a baby, but I have made myself relax. Even worse the DH and I BD'ed last night and I am on day 12 now and having lots I means lots of CM. So here I go being baby loca and wanting to chart or temp or something TTC like. But I must remind myself no stress!!! I must chill and do things fun, not obsess. So here's looking to not thinking well at least not constantly about babies. :) TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment