Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just dont know where to go from here....

So its been a long time or so it feels since I last blogged. My hubby and I stopped trying for our little baby. We did not try last month and honeslty I cant remember when we tried last. Last month when AF showed I seriously cried for days. And I cannot shake it. I know we have only done three rounds of Clomid and we have been only trying naturally, but we tried for two years. How can we get it wrong that many times? I just dont think its us, I think its not meant to be at this time. Yet I still cant feel ok with that. I looked into going to a Chinese medicine doctor who was recommended by my IVF doctor. But I am so sick of let downs that I am scared to go back to the IVF doc or a chinese medicine man. I think I am showing signs of depression, so I have been trying so hard to do the things I love such as my art. I am still in school and have one more year left, but I am so sad that we are still not pregnant. Well anyway, I am so happy for the ladies that have gotten their positive preggo tests. I have loved watching yall's journey. Well until later ...

No comments:

Post a Comment