Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Insurance and God

Gemini Pictures, Images and Photos

So today I decided that I was going to call my new insurance, the one that I am paying two hundred dollars more for a month. The insurance that was supposed to cover 6 IUI attempts..Well I wanted to know what would I actually be paying for when I went in. The man goes to tell me well back in 08-09 we did cover that, but now we dont. UMMM what?! Yeah so here we stand again. God you win! I am no longer fretting over all of this junk. I have got to live my life again. I cannot believe how consuming this baby making has gotten. Like I told my sister now that I cant get pregnant it changes the whole dynamic. Now I want to make it happen. Anyway I am now going to talk about other things. I am making these fun earrings that I saw on a website. They are just long chain like earrings. My DH calls me a pirate when I wear them. But they are so funky and cool. There is a lady that sells them, check on Kandee Johnsons page, she is a make up artist who was giving one away for a contest. She is on my blogs I follow.
My next project. Four canvases with Patience,Love, Pray, and Trust. These will be mixed media. Maybe when I do them I will show ya. I am excited for a new chapter mentally in my life. TTYL!
Here is my new obsession...caterpillars....These are Monarch caterpillars.



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment