Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

Wishing and hoping and waiting....

Well I know that it is pointless in getting my hopes up. And I know we have all been there. Our period is a day late or two or three...and we are so sure we could be pregnant. But then AF shows up and says ha ha biatch you thought you lost me didnt cha?! Yeah so that is where I am. I am a 27 day cycle kind of girl and I am on day 28 and no sign of AF. My boobs are sooooo sore and have been for a week. And I am super gassy and bloated. But that is always me. I usually get a repreive from gassy and bloated every now and then. Anyway so silly hopeful me took a pregnancy test and duh it was negative. But seriously can I just see a positive once God? I just would love to know what thats like. And then I get a Parents magazine in the mail today. UGH!!!! Ok so anyway, I just needed to vent and now I need to be productive. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment