Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another day another dollar

So tonight we are going to a Halloween party. I am excited, but I was looking forward to my DH getting home early to try today....ahem if you know what I mean. Even though I know its pointless, but I am telling you I have brain washed myself for two years into thinking non-stop about baby, baby, baby, AHHHH! I am driving myself nutters. And I have been told so many times, stop stressing, stop stressing. Blah blah blah. And now I am watching a DVR recorded Private Practice and one of the couples is talking about having babies. Seriously babies are everywhere. Well my husband is late as usual. He is a police officer, and our life is always "oh I have a late call" or "oh there was an accident." or "oh I have a report". Ok so this ends up making us fight and then there goes the fun evening I was hoping for. As Jersey Shore girls would say or at least Snookie says FML! OK I need to go make some fun earrings for my Renaissance costume. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment