Pages

Friday, July 1, 2011

It's been a while....

Hey guys,
Sorry it's been a while but I have been lazy so I have been hiding. We are creeping up on the 20 week mark so we are half way there. I have been feeling flutters here and there. Lots of tightness in my lower tummy and loads of muscles being pulled. My boobs are super tender and I am such a cry baby as well.
Money is tight so that bums me out. We have decided I am going to stay home when the babies are born. My husband is trying to move up in his job so we are praying about that. But until then my mom is going to help us which I hate but I'm thankful for it. It won't last forever so there is always that.
At our last appointment many good things happened. My original doctor is no longer there so I have a new doctor which I love, my c-section is paid off, and we might be having a boy and a girl. The doctor did an ultra-sound, it was so hard to tell but she said it looks to be a boy and a girl. We go in for our actual gender ultra-sound on the 14th. So thats that I hope all is well in your world.
TTYL!

1 comment: