Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hello again... 16 weeks!

Hey guys,
Not much to report. I went in for bloodwork this morning to finish the first tri-screenings. My weight hasn't gone up, which is good for me. I am not nearly as sick as I was last weekend. I was so bad that I was just vomiting acid. GROSS!!! And dry heaving. Needless to say I was a hot mess, and not proud it.
A fun thing is that I am showing! Woo hoo! I got a pair of maternity capris, it just feels strange having fabric on my belly. I am very aware of it so I sometimes pull it down to give my tummy breathing room.
No movement that I can tell. I have loads of tummy issues as is so I dont know if I would know anyway. I hope to feel them move eventually.
My mom bought the cribs for us, they are beautiful. We just got the second one in today. My hubby put it together but the room is so messy that one is against the wall where it should be and the other is in the middle of the room like an elephant. But I plan on fixing this issue this week.
I am off for the summer and I am doing my damndest to not go back to work in order to take care of our babies. So now I begin to try to find things to make me money as of now. Any ideas?! here are some pics below. TTYL!


This is the one in the store.


This is the messy room in progress.

1 comment:

  1. The crib is lovely. My nursery looked like a disaster till a few weeks before.

    ReplyDelete