Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

21 weeks and my jewelry name..

Hello again my peeps!!
We are 21 weeks this week with our little twinsie poos. And I am having soooo much kicking!!! The hubby felt them kick as well last night. I seemed to only be feeling a baby on the right side of my tummy but last night I began to feel a baby on the left side. I was super uncomfortable last night. I finally put a pillow under my belly, it helps some. It helps to have pillows all around. But who doesn’t like that anyway?
Okie! We go in tomorrow for our gender ultra-sound. We are super excited. Not so excited about it being at 2pm and in downtown Houston, but oh well.
BTW I am going to be uploading some jewelry that I make, I hope by the end of the week. Here is my Etsy name so you can search for me its KatsJewelry2. Please take a look to see if you like anything.
Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment