Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Funny day

Funny thing happened today. A friend of mine that I work with just had a miscarriage; well that’s not the funny part. She and her husband have one egg left and they want to use this plus some eggs from a donor. So they went to look at prospects and they didn’t feel that great about any of them. So her husband asked if she had any friends that she would consider. And you guessed it, she said they thought about asking me but she didn’t want it to be weird with us being friends. And I said well seeing that I can’t even get pregnant on my own might rule me out. She said oh yeah that’s right. WTF?!!! She obviously thinks she is the only one on this earth who is trying to get pregnant. Like I said I have been trying a lot longer then she has. Anyway odd, odd ,odd…..

No comments:

Post a Comment