Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

So excited!

Exciting news today! I just so happened to call my insurance at the urging of a friend to check on infertility insurance. I was told back in October that they did not offer any type of infertility insurance anymore. So I was devastated and confused as to what to do. So I have been doing nothing. Well I was attempting to apply for grants that I have found and hoping we would get lucky. The grants are for IVF only. Anyway my insurance now offers diagnosing, treatment, 6 separate IUI attempts, and ovulation induction. WHAT?!!! I called twice to make sure. I am so thrilled right now. So looks like we are going back in for new tests to re-check our levels. We have not been since last March. YEAH!!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome news!!! So happy to hear that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! Heres to a good new year for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO!!!!!!! That's awesome. My insurance covers infertility testing, which has been a life saver! Treatment, including IUIs, is not covered, but with all my testing last year...my insurance pulled through. I'm so very happy for you...now to get the ball rolling!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete