Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day one



Today is day one of AF. Today is the first day of the rest of my life. As dramatic as that may sound that is how I feel. This morning when I saw that AF showed I was apprehensive. I must admit I am a little scared of this new prospect of parent hood. Don’t get me wrong I want a baby, I want to be pregnant, and I want to start our new chapter in life. But I just feel excited and scared. I called and left a message for the day one nurse and I am still waiting for her to call me back to make my appointment for my new blood work. I almost didn’t call and waited until I felt more ready, but there is no better time like the present. I will keep ya’ll posted!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad for you that your insurance coverage changed. Lots and lots of Baby Dust to you.

    ReplyDelete