Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Insurance coming sooner

Well I have gotten some better news, I get to switch my insurance over sooner rather then later. So maybe I will get to go back to see the doctor again, maybe the end of October. I am super excited but still bummed that I have to go again. We are going to go forward with our first IUI, I am going to do injections if I can. My insurance covers 6 IUI attempts but I dont think it covers injections. So hopefully I can afford these shots. Now for my gripes. Because you know I have to have one. I just found out a lady I used to work with is pregnant. She just got married, and has endo. Yet they got pregnant right away. I just dont get it, we have been married five years this year. And I know this is TMI but when my OPK was positive three days ago DH had school until 9 pm and gets home too late. We tried but we were both so tired, so it was frustrating and pointless. So again we tried the next two days and it was crap again. So I know we are going back to the doctor but I still have this slight glimmer of hope that we will get knocked up on our own. Fat chance. Whatever I am off to watch crap TV.

2 comments:

  1. That's exciting!!! Congrats! I know how you feel - every month waiting for IVF to start, I prayed for some kind of miracle ... but it could happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that your insurance pays for 6 IUI's..that's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete