Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Money sucks

money Pictures, Images and Photos

So after much prayer the DH and I have given into the fact that we are going to wait on going to the doc. I am not happy about this by any means but we are broke. I have one more year of school and still have to beg for a teaching job after that. My DH is a police officer but he has gone back to school as well. So needless to say we are stretching ourselves. And like my DH and I said if we go the doc again and go through with IUI I could get pregnant with multiples and then what would we do? So God is leading me in the direction of just waiting on getting pregnant, at least by a doctor. So anyway I wont have much to say except about random things. I love seeing how you guys are doing and I keep checking on yalls baby journeys and I still pray for yall too. Until later TTYL!

1 comment:

  1. I know it can be a difficult decision to wait due to financial reasons. But you can still TTC and pray for a miracle in the meantime (I'm sorry I don't remember what you're dx is.) I'll still check in on you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete