Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hey guys, sorry its been so long!

Hey ladies!

I am so sorry I havent been on here in forever. I wanted to update everyone on our pregnancy and I need some advice.

So we are going into our 6th month. That is a wonderful thing alone. We are having a boy and a girl. Samuel and Samantha. I know, the names are so similar. We tried so hard to choose a different name for the girl but we just love it too much. These two babies are super active,which is great.

BUT.....Samantha is on my right side and she is sideways I think and tucked under my ribs. Does anyone have adivice other then pushing her down to get her out from under there?

Samuel is a good boy, he kicks me and sometimes hurts me when he shifts but he steers clear from my ribs. Thank God!

My hubby and I have been going in regularly for appointments, and my doctor told me I could end up on bed rest. I get lots of tightening in my lower abdomen which makes it hard to walk, she said they are the ligaments. I have rested with water when I have too many. But now she is concerned they could be contractions and to watch it. If I have more then 6 in one hour and after rest and water they dont go away to call her. So I am keeping an eye on that.

I go back to work on the 16th, I am not super thrilled about it. Especially when all summer its been baby,baby stuff. Oh yeah we had our baby shower it was so great. I will attach some pics.


Thanks ladies, I am now going to see how everyone else is doing on here. Thanks for reading my looooong post. I also will attach my ultra sound pics when I get them tomorrow.

Lots of love!

Katherine

No comments:

Post a Comment