Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

27 weeks!

Hello again bloggy world,
I am now 27 weeks this week. What a mile stone! I still can’t believe I will be hitting my third trimester next week. We are almost done cooking here!
Samuel and Samantha are doing well. They are each at least two pounds and around 14 inches long. They are growing at the same speed so that is good news.
We have lots of movement and lots of uncomfortablness. But I know it just comes with the territory.
I am back at work from being off for two months. And let me tell you it is no joke! My body is so resistant to everything I do its unreal. My back is tight, my tummy even tighter, and my allergies decided to act up. I guess they were jealous they weren’t getting attention. UGH!
Anyway I am getting big! It’s so neat to see my big belly every morning. It just reminds me that our 3 year journey was well worth it. If only I had known that then. LOL!
I do have some friends on my tummy now. I don’t really want to call them friends but they are hanging out with me every day so….stretch marks are here and here to stay! They are super red and long. Just on the front of my tummy. So I am using lotion like crazy to prevent anymore and to prevent them from doing any more damage.
The hubby and I go to the doctor September 8th and we have an ultra-sound September 6th. I will be around 30 weeks then. My doctor wants to put me on bed rest, so she wants to see how I am when we go see her.
I partly wouldn’t mind going on bed rest, just because I am so stinking tired. But then I would get paid disability and get paid very little. But oh well, it’s not my choice so time will tell. I hope everyone is doing well. TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment