Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

9 weeks and some Q and A.

Well it has been weeks since I have posted. To be honest I have not been doing much besides getting through the days and then going home to my couch.
I am sooooo tired. My nausea stopped last week, but I still notice if I get too full I feel very burpy and this feels like it could lead to vomiting. So I am taking Pepcid-AC and TUMS. They help for the most part.
Now the bathroom issues are annoying and I get an upset stomach all the time.
Good news, we went to our confirmation doctor’s appointment yesterday. We are pregnant….duh! The doctor we chose seems very nice and I like her. My husband is fine with her too. The nurses are nice. We did have to wait two hours just to get an ultra-sound.
When we spoke to our doctor she is concerned for me because I had a lower back spinal fusion four years ago and it will prevent me from getting an epidural or spinal block. So I might have to go under general anesthesia. I am a little worried but we have to do what we have to do.
I am able to be around food again, and I am going to try cooking for the first time in three weeks tonight. Wish me luck, so here I am going to try to answer these fun questions below. Oh and babies are doing well. They are both still there and their little heart beats are just a beating away. They are 2 cms. So tiny. So that is great. We are 9 weeks! Ok TTYL!



Maternity Clothes? Nope, I have lost 10-15 pounds since we found out I was preggos. My clothes are falling off.

Weight Gain? Nope not yet, weight lose.

Stretch Marks? Yes. But I have always had them.

Sleep? Well its getting annoying. For the first month I was falling asleep and sleeping great. But now that I have to pee 5 times a night by 2am I have a hard time falling back asleep. So I am sure its only getting worse. 

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing our babies again, and seeing their sweet little hearts beating.

Movement? Not yet.

Food Cravings? Nothing per say, I am just starting to eat real food again.

Gender? Not sure yet.

What I Miss? Drinking coke. I occasionally have a sweet tea, but I feel bad about the caffeine. I also miss sandwiches a lot!

Symptoms: Tired!!!! Nausea some, and potty issues.
What I'm looking forward to? No more nausea at all. Not feeling sleepy. And finding out what we are having.

Weekly Wisdom: Rest!!!

Milestones: Going in for our first official “I’m pregnant” appointment, and not seeing the fertility doctor.

Emotions: Everyday is different. Today I am tired and grumpy. I get some anxiety about having two babies. I am still waiting to see if I am going to be laid off for next year. I work in a school and layoffs are rampant. But other than that I just take it day by day and I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment