Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Not much to say

As I look outside of my kitchen window tonight I see that my neighbor has put white lights on the ground around her trees. I absolutely love this, especially when it’s late at night and it’s so quite outside, it looks like something out of a fairy tale. For once I have looked forward to Christmas. Don’t get me wrong I always celebrate and I am so joyful that Jesus was born this day. But this year is different. I am off for two weeks which I always am, and I love it. It gives me time to do anything I want to do. But this year my sister and mom are all out of town. Where are they? DISNEY Freaking WORLD! That’s ok it’s all going to be ok. Anyway I am in a silent pensive kind of mood right now. I am tired and trying to not think about anything important. Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment