Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Am I wrong or just normal?

Am I normal? I ask myself this question all the time. I compare myself to others all the time. “I’m not that good of an artist as her.” “I’m not a good enough writer” “She deserves a baby.” And I don’t deserve all of these things?! I do! Anyway my point of this is I have a friend who is going to have her embryos implanted tomorrow. Now don’t get me wrong I am happy for her. But now that we are down to the wire I am getting a slight tinge of envy. Why wouldn’t I? We have been trying two years and four months with no luck whereas they have been trying only 3 months naturally, one month on Clomid, and now IVF. But then again they are loaded and she is 42. Anyway I am just trying to stay positive and accept myself for who I am. I just get on my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment