Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

To tattoo or not to tattoo

New back tattoo coming soon Pictures, Images and Photos
SO I have a bean in my bonnet and I want a tattoo. But of course my husband hates them so I have to feel bad and not get one. I told him why would I get one if you would hate the way it looks on me? UGH! I am almost 30 years old I am tired of pleasing everyone else but myself. I am on a new journey in my life.....doing for me! I want to do what I want. So my two best friends and I are going to start talking about this tattoo thing. Who knows I might chicken out but hey I want the choice damnit!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. You could do that very tastefully down your back and the feathers towards your hip - that way, it's hidden from most and only you know you have it.

    I have three, and NO ONE would guess that I do since they are all hidden from the public eye. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that is what I want to do. The DH is not down with it. And I want him to like me with it. LOL. Maybe one day. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete