Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My dreams are back...or are they?

So I had a realization on the 4th of July. I have really lost myself due to TTC. I don’t even know myself anymore. My friends and I started talking about high school days, and I really began to mourn. I mourned myself of who I used to be. I have stopped dreaming, I have stopped creating and I am lost. I still feel this way a little bit. Every day I wake up and I am waiting for my old self to come around the corner, but she never does. I miss her, I really do. I miss excitement, I miss waiting….waiting and more waiting. Even when I was on my fantastic vacation with my husband I still had this hole in my chest. What was worse was when I went to my dad’s house and got all of that abandonment all over again. All I could think about was making a baby, making a baby. UGH!!! Then I thought to myself do I want a baby or am I just upset because I can’t make it happen? I feel like it’s a test that I have to complete. Now if I get pregnant, that would be freaking amazing!!! I am worried about money and not being focused enough to finish school work. But if God gave us a baby I would be complete. For so long I have been trying to push myself. Stay disciplined, if you don’t you will sink. Well I am sinking. I am off for the summer and I think that it’s a bad thing for me. I have no drive and I am being so lazy. I will be 27 at the end of this month and that is really rubbing me the wrong way too. I feel down and out all the time. I have been trying to make myself write, I enjoy starting stories but then I lose interest just as soon as I start. I have no patience in finishing the stories. The only things I can stay focused on are making jewelry. Its concrete and I can see it and hold it. So anyway I am done, I will continue to float and try to dream again.

1 comment:

  1. We will get those girls back again :) We have to! I think Austin will help a lot. I am detemined to find some little stores that we can get some things to help get us back to that. We still are those girls, we just get lost in adult land. I had such a great time yesterday - seriously.

    ReplyDelete