Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I think I'm pretty....

Sparkle City Pictures, Images and Photos

Just recently I have begun to really want to be pretty again, which has my husband worried. Ah blah blah. I really just starting thinking- girl you better work what yo mama gave ya or you are going to be left in the corner cryin' ! So I have damn it! Well and shooting these youtube videos really gives you a perspective on yourself. But instead of hating my voice, my teeth, my boobs, I started thinking hey I kinda like myself. I am funny and ridiculous, but at least I'm not boring. DUH!!! So hear I sit reading my fav blogs and lovin' my new found self again. I am a pixie lovin, art creatin', make-up wearin', and hair stylin' fool yo! And so the freak what?! Anyway I sat at home all day and did homework, I also did two videos. I am highly entertained by it and so I must continue my plight. Tomorrow is another day people and I shall be pretty!

1 comment: