Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

four months old!

Can you believe it ?! The babies are four months old and we are all still alive! Woo Hoo! We are making it. We have begun trying to get the babies to sleep through the night, and its been hard. We feed them dinner and give them a bottle then we bathe them. Depending on the time we let them play a bit then around 7:30 to 8:00 pm we put them in their cribs. Usually with a bottle, so I have a baby and my hubby has one. So once they fall asleep we take their bottle out. Then we try to go to bed ourselves. We are so tired by that point we just cant wait to sleep anyway. If the babies wake up one of us goes in to check them and give them their paci. If the paci doesnt work we unfortunatly let them cry. And when I say cry I more so mean scream. UGH it breaks my heart and I have to fight back tears myself. If only they would just get the jist of it and know they arent


getting a bottle anymore. Oh well we have only been doing this for a week or so. So thats that, we are doing well. Baby Samantha's neck is much looser than it was before and Samuel is dealing with some sensitive skin. But other than that thank God we are well. Hope everyone is doing well too and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment