Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

All I want for Christmas....

Christmas Fairy Pictures, Images and Photos

I am kind of excited right now. Why you might ask? Well I asked the hubby if we could really try this month. I so want to be pregnant by Xmas, what a wonderful gift that would be. He said sure but you will get sad if it doesn’t happen. I said I know but I’m really trying to be stress free and I have been, well at least not depressed about not being pregnant yet. We are doing the every other day method in hopes to catch the egg before and after. My cycles have become longer whereas they used to be 24 days now we are at 30; so maybe that has been messing me up and the stress on my emotional well being maybe affected my eggies. Who knows I am trying anything right about now. Since we are not able to afford the IF treatments I will take good care of myself and the hubby and try to remain stress free. HA! Ok off to do some homework. Hope all is well in everyone else’s baby world!

No comments:

Post a Comment