Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

today is another day...

I don’t know what it is but it seems that every day I wake up there are new things to do and I feel differently about things. I just don’t know how I am supposed to stay firm on things when God decides to keep changing my mind. What am I referring to you ask, getting knocked up of course. The DH and I have not been trying for two months. And let me tell ya that is a long time to not try for our little sweat pea. Like I have said before we were going to bite the bullet and go to the doc and do IUI with Clomid. Well crazy lady that I am decided I was enjoying my freedom (and in the back of my naïve mind I thought if we don’t try it would happen, HA HA!). So he we are again, so I am going to call my benefits peeps and ask about the fertility coverage. I am actually on hold right now as I type, I am that anxious and well I am also typing a paper for school on child abuse and it is wearing me down so I needed a break. Well now they are telling me they don’t have any type of coverage….great. The lady I am speaking to is researching and I am on hold. OK so there is full coverage as long as you are on the medical completely. I am so excited! So I just finished my paper and I need to get out of my house. So when I get back I am going to look over the info she gave me. Looks like my 27th will be ok after all 

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you have full coverage I am sure that is a weight off your shoulders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaay!! Good job boo I am so happy that insurance will actually do SOMETHING for once! Hopefully this year will be the lucky year for you and me both ;)!!! Love ya <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you have fertility coverage...you are one of the lucky ones!!

    ReplyDelete