Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A dinner with pregnant ladies

Another way to survive vet school Pictures, Images and Photos
So tonight I had dinner with my sister and her best friend who is pregnant, and along with her came another friend who is pregnant. I thought it wouldn’t bother me but it started to. My sister’s best friend is sooo nice and I love her, but I think she thinks that every conversation we have has to be about babies. And her friend who is pregnant asked me so when are babies happening? I laughed and said well we have been trying for two years and that’s not happening. She laughed and said well we know where you should go, as she laughs and points at her protruding stomach. They did IUI about three times. So whatever!!!! I went to my first counseling session before dinner. I have daddy issues so I need some help in figuring out dependency issues. I am hoping going there will help ease my mind and help me relax; maybe I can convince my uterus to hang on to a fertilized egg. HA HA! Anyway I am watching the real world and it is highly entertaining. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment