Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

13 weeks and one day!

Hello world!!!
We are 13 weeks and one day. So that is a great thing. Starting last week my nausea began subsiding. THANK GOD!!! I feel human again, I really feel like I have crawled out from under a large heavy rock. I can now see the world!
I am able to eat food again. But certain things I am not crazy about. Ham is one of them. I have no clue why but it freaks me out. I usually love spicy food but it doesn’t love me.  I am not happy about that. And I realized today that popcorn makes me burp a lot! I am just learning all kinds of new and fun things about being pregnant.
That is still strange for me to type….I am pregnant. Crazy! I went on the 10th for my first trimester screenings. The ultra-sound was really neat. I hadn’t seen the babies since April and they were not looking like babies yet. They do now! They are really cute; they bounce around like they are little astronauts. The lady doing the ultra-sound took 45 mins, the little babies just didn’t want to be still. Their measurements are normal for no downs syndrome so that is a blessing.
I also did a nasty finger prick on my right ring finger, the nurse then squeezed my finger until I thought it would pop and drops of blood would fall onto a paper with little circles on it. So I think this was for the spina-bifida? Not sure if that is even the correct spelling. If anything is wrong the doctor said she would call us, no call as of yet. So all is well I hope.
The hubby and I go back in Next Thursday. Not sure what we do for this next appt. but at least we might get to see the babies again. I will attempt to attach our recent pics. Hope all is well for everyone and so sorry it took so long.

1 comment: